Compositions Irma Bilbao
OUD, VIOLA AND CONTRABASS
PIANO, VIOLIN AND CELLO
INSTRUMENTAL WITH VOICE
- Covid 19-Coronasong: 2020 for voice and piano (acoustic version) (video).
- World Choir Games-song (sing-along song): 2020
- ICVT-song (sing-along song): 2017 First performance ICVT (International Congress of Voice Teachers Stockholm 2017. (Video).
- Pevoc-song (sing-along song): 2017
- Spirto 5: 2017 for soprano, ISFV® voice, oceandrum, tape, robots and inhaling singing ISFV® choir & tape
- Wednesday 24 September 2014 - 20h00, Logos Tetraeder, Bomastraat 24-26-28, 9000 GHENT. Smile (alto and voice (ISFV) (first performance) by Irma Bilbao. Performers: Alto: Dominica Eyckmans & Voice (ISFV): Françoise Vanhecke.
- Evta-song for Belgium (sing-along song) 2014, written for voice(s) and piano by Irma Bilbao.
- Little but... : 2013. T"M: Irma Bilbao. Including the first notations made especially for ISFV, Inhaling Singing by Françoise for voice (ISFV), Mini Dan Trung (bamboo xylophone), piano or + ad libitum strings such as cello, contrabass, basson, (bass)clarinet, bass-flute or robot (f.e. Klar, Horni, Fa, Heli, Bono) and laughtersack. First performance by Françoise Vanhecke and Katrijn Friant in December 2013. Click here for the music score.
- Flexavoice for voice and flexatone: 2013 (including ISFV, Inhaling Singing by Françoise Vanhecke). First performance by Françoise Vanhecke at Ghent Logosfoundation in 2013 (Video).
- Lascia ch'io pianga (Händel/Bilbao): 2006 for voice and piano.
- Rencontre (mélodie): 2007 First Performance / France, for voice and piano.
- Joyeux Anniversaire (mélodie): 2007 for voice, piano and bongo (or small percussion): First Performance / France.
- 'Jong Bloed': 1995 / Text: Guido Gezelle for voice, piano and bongo. First Performance Radio Klara.
- Ku Soko: 2003 for a solo performance. Text: Swahili. First Performance in Belgium, USA, Italy, Germany. Jacqueline Fontyn/Irma Bilbao, for voice, piano and bongo (or little percussion) (audio).
- Spirto: 2005 (dedicated to Karmella Tsepkolenko), text: 'the Tyger' from William Blake & Irma Bilbao. First Performance for the 11th International Festival of Modern Art, April, 22-24, 2005, Odessa, Ukraine / 2D2N 'Two Days and Two Nights of New Music'. Performed by Françoise Vanhecke. For voice, bongo (or little percussion) and torch.
- Smek: 2008 (dedicated to Stephan Vermeersch in memoriam Karlheinz Stockhausen) (audio), (video: Duo Phoenix performing Smek). First Performance at Logos Foundation/Gent/Belgium. Performed in Ukraine (International festival 2D2N Odessa), the Netherlands, Bulgary (13th International Festival of Contemporary Music/Bulgarian National Radio Concert Studio in Sofia, Lithuanya. For voice, Clarinet Sib, bongo (or little percussion) and torch.
- Spirto 2: 2010 (dedicated to Milen Panayotov and Stephan Vermeersch) First Performance at the 13th International Festival of Contemporary music/Bulgarian National Radio Concert Studio in Sofia. For voice, piano, Clarinet Sib, bongo (or little percussion) and torch (audio).
- Bird song: 2014 for ISFV® voice. Subtittle 1 minute piece /subtittle De Dode vogel implemented in the song De Dode vogel by Steef Verwée (CD”Oudenaarde”, een Hymne (2014) (audio)
- Roll Up (for 3 voices/performers): first performance at Performedia Festival 2011/Ponte Nossa in Italy.
- Bossa Bama: voice poetry for 2 voice performers. Creation at the Audio Art Festival in Krakow 2012, in collaboration with Moniek Darge.
- Covid 19 - Coronasong (Spirto 7) for mixed choir: 2020
- Spirto 6: 2020 for mixed choir (dedicated to the 2de Adem & Maarten Van Ingelgem): : "including extended vocal techniques”.
- Patchwork: 2017 for ISFV® voice. Recording included in Spirto 5 (2017) Creation 21/06/17- Logos Foundation Ghent.
- Kritsa - First performance: 2008 for SATB.
- Basta Diva: 2011 in collaboration with Lieven Debrauwer.
- Club Medea 2005, theatre music for object theatre for soprano, voice and seadrum/Oceandrum. First Performance at the Internationaal Poppentheaterfestival in Belgium and the Netherlands, Germany, Indonesia and Austria. You Tube: Club Medea.
- East Crete, Mother Goddess (composed by Françoise Vanhecke/Moniek Darge): 2008-2009. First Performance was played at The Experimental Intermedia Foundation NYC. They (duo Framon) did a live performance at the International festival Colour out of Space in Brighton, Sallis Benney Theatre 2009/England (+ on CD 'Crete Soundies' Moniek Darge, edited by Kye, New York). First Performance in Belgium at Logos Foundation / Gent in 2010.
- Gallop (a composition by Françoise Vanhecke and Moniek Darge) : 2011 First Performance on the occasion of the Concert at "ISSUE Project Room" in Brooklyn / New York, November 2011. Performance at the Audio Art Festival in Krakow / Poland (2012).
- IMPRO MPAA: 2009 Auditorium Saint-Germain des Pres/ Paris/ France. Improvisations including ISFV.
- Free Breeze: 2007 (together with Etienne Rolin) and many others used for contemporary performings and CD's.
- Dona Nobis: all songs on AppleMusic
- Dona Nobis: complete album on Spotify
- Dona Nobis CD (text & music project) together with Peter Clasen (MySpace Dona Nobis).
FILM / ANIMATION FILM MUSIC
- 'OUT OF OUD FOR THE LAST SUPPER’: composition by Irma Bilbao for an Animation film. "THE LAST SUPPER” by Leo Reijnders. This is an animation film / International digital artproject - Muhka (Museum voor hedendaagse kunst van Antwerpen)